A. JANET WICE; M.Ed., M.A.
(Practicing since 1984)
Psychotherapy & Healing (LPC, LMFT)
BodyMind Therapy (BC-DMT)
Stress & Mood Management
Relaxation & Meditation
Janet Wice is a Licensed Psychotherapist and a Board Certified BodyMind Therapist who trained at New York University. She is currently a private practitioner and instructor in the Atlanta area. She is professionally affiliated with Georgia State University's Development and Wellness Program where she teaches yoga and meditation.
Atlanta, Georgia, Northlake Area
- Anger Management
- Family Issues
- Mood Instability
- Eating Disorders
- Life Transitions
- Other Psyche-Soma-Soul Issues
- Young Adults
Practice Aims & Purpose
- Trusting your authentic nature.
- Self awareness through conscious life experiences.
- Therapeutic exploration of thoughts, feelings, beliefs & needs.
- Communication, Trust and Comfort.
- Respect for the complexity and integrity of the individual.
- Releasing negativity and blockages.
Yoga & Healing
Website and original artwork created by Mindy Steffen.