A. JANET WICE; M.Ed., M.A.
(Instructing since 1982)
Yoga, Healing & Wholeness (E-RYT500)
Meditation, Awakening, & Clearing Consciousness
Author of: "Shamanic Yoga: Original Healing Practice for a Life of Meaning."
This style of Yoga integrates shamanism (experiencing the sacred in nature), breathing & balancing life force, generating & grounding energy, awareness & self knowledge, and yoga poses & meditation. This practice is a mindful & thorough integration of Psyche-Soma-Soul-Nature. It is oriented for body-mind connection, heart opening, health, healing & wholeness.
Practice Aims & Purpose
- Mobilizing & grounding energy for vitality & vibrancy.
- Awakening consciousness & compassion.
- Mastering imposed limitations.
- Daily practice for a healthy, meaningful life.
- Using the body-mind connection as gateway to self knowledge & spirituality.
- Accepting & transcending pain through healing art forms.
Psychotherapy & Healing
Website and original artwork created by Mindy Steffen.